Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Boyfriend Jeans.. Yes, Please!

Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.

Greetings,
I hope you are all having a fabulous day!
 Yes, these are boyfriend jeans! I know they are supposed to be a loose fitted. But, it's hard to get the loose fitted look with these thunder thighs. Well, I hope you guys enjoy this look. Have a fabulous weekend! 



What I Wore: Boy Jean Crop Jeans here | Shirt wore here | Button Up here | Heels Wore here |  Aldo Clutch old |

Please Share This Post »»

9 comments:

  1. Love the look dear! very well put together I can never pull off boyfriend jeans. :(

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, madam!! You've been missed very much. You look like you never left - beautiful and gorgeous as always. :))

    HTTP://MISSYMAYIFICATION.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is calling one year. Nice piece, I do hope you won't go AWOL again.

    www.icelaw.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd really like to read your post, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could certainly see yopur skills in the work you write.
    The world hopes for even more passionae writers such aas
    you who arre not afraid to say how they believe.
    Always follow your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am curious to find out what blog platform
    you are using? I'm having some small security
    issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more secure.
    Do you have any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, dear friend! My name is Ellen. I smile that I could
    join to the entire world. I live in Austria, in the BURGENLAND region. I dream to go to the
    various countries, to obtain familiarized with interesting individuals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My brother recommended I may like this blog. He was once totally right.
    This publish truly made my day. You can not consider just how so much time I had spent for this info!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay.
    I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...