For The Love Of Prints

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hey everyone!
 This is just a quick update. I've been so busy with my son I haven't really had the time to update my blog with new looks. Last weekend I was able to go out and take pictures but of course I hated them all. Grrr! I am so hard to please... It's ridiculous how high I set my expectation sometimes. I wanted these pictures to be picture perfect.. I mean is that too much to ask for...LOL... Needless to say I might just be a perfectionist!! (At least that's what I would like to think haha) Ok now I'm blabbing ugh..These shots aren't that great but I really didn't want to reshoot which would have been attempt #3. I refuse to neglect my blog any longer. I hope you guys enjoy this look (big smile)  



Dress: Here | Shoes: Here & Here | Clutch: H&M| Necklace: Here

3 comments :

  1. Love that print on you! Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got. Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Necklace Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! I will definitely enter your giveaway :)

      Delete
  2. I love this dress on you! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Lets be sure to stay in touch :). What's your IG? Mine is @arteresalynnblog find me! Twitter - @arteresalynn

    ArteresaLynn.com

    ReplyDelete